The Pull Up with Angelique Sabrina in The Bahamas on New Year’s Eve (“Contest”) will begin on Saturday December 8, 2012 and end on Thursday, December 20, 2012 (“Contest Period”) unless otherwise terminated earlier or extended at the sole discretion of White Ocean Entertainment, LLC (Company). One (1) grand prize winner and a guest will be awarded a round-trip airline ticket to any destination flown by a major commercial airline nearest to winner’s primary residence to Nassau, Bahamas plus one night’s hotel lodging on December 31, 2012.
HOW TO ENTER:
Anyone will be able to take part in this Contest. However, if the winner is a minor (under 18 years of age), they must be accompanied by an adult parent and or guardian. To participate in the Contest, entrants must do the following:
- Contestants must upload their version of “ Pull Up” onto YouTube with a descriptive title “ Pull Up With Angelique Sabrina on New Year’s Eve”.
- Contestants can notify us via twitter by adding the hashtag “Pull-up Contest” or on Facebook by commenting on the specific post with a video link.
- Video entries will be uploaded onto Angelique’s YouTube Channel under a specific contest playlist labeled “Angelique Pull Up Contest”.
- The winning entry will be chosen based upon criteria inclusive of most views, most favorable comments, and or video that judges feel best capture the essence of the dance and will work best on stage with Angelique.
- The winner will be notified based upon information received as part of contest post.
The name of the winner will be posted on www.angeliquesabrina.com on December 21, 2012.
- The Contest is open to anyone who can travel to Nassau, Bahamas ( must have a valid passport ) and is at least (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. If under 18, the winner must travel with a parent or guardian.
- Employees of WOE, LLC., the participating sponsors, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, promotional partners, sponsors and advertising and promotional agencies (together with Sponsor, collectively, “Contest Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households (whether or not related) are NOT eligible to participate or win in this contest.
- Winner must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo I.D.) prior to departure . Winner will be required to sign and submit all requested release forms.
- WOE, at its sole discretion will choose whether or not to publish the grand prize winner’s name or likeness in any or all media. White Ocean Entertainment, LLC, assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, traffic congestion, unauthorized human intervention, or any error or malfunction.
Grand Prize package will include the following:
- A roundtrip airline ticket for the grand prize winner plus one guest to Nassau, Bahamas via any major commercial airline or designated sponsor airline- round trip coach airfare to Nassau from airport closest to winner’s originating city (if applicable, depending upon the winner’s place of residence);
- to be used between December 28, 2012 and January 1 2013. Travel must be booked at least 2 days in advance of travel.
- One night’s hotel accommodations in Nassau, Bahamas on December 31, 2012. Estimated prize value $2,000.
- The winner will perform The Pull Up Dance with Angelique Sabrina at Club Crush at the Atlantis Hotel in Paradise Island, Bahamas on New Year’s Eve.
Additional ground transportation, meals, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, taxes, souvenirs. Incidentals, and all other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner.
- No substitution of prize is offered, and no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- All contest winners must sign and date official release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
- If for any reason a contest winner decides not to accept an awarded prize, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging that they are forfeiting the prize. It will be at the discretion of the contest sponsor and or Company / or contest administrator if another contestant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
- Trip must be taken during the dates determined by White Ocean Entertainment. If Contest Grand Prize winner cannot attend during these dates, such a Winner forfeits rights to the prize and an alternate Winner may be selected at Company or Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner must be eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry. If winner is a minor, they must be accompanied by a parent and or parent guardian.
- Contest Grand Prize Winner must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
- Sponsor, Company, and its affiliates, agents and subsidiaries will have no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury of any kind resulting from in connection with acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or material relating to this contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this contest, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Company, contest administrator, and or sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
- All contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold White Ocean Entertainment, Inc., Sponsor, any other contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
- White Ocean Entertainment,. retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all contest rules are not followed, contest void if prohibited by law.
- White Ocean Entertainment or an affiliate sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest in its sole discretion at any time without notice, which will become effective immediately. In the event any Winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by WOE or Sponsor, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she will be required to forfeit prize or to reimburse the Sponsor for the stated value of a prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by Winner.
- WOE, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to post a youtube video, due to equipment malfunction, , inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In addition, WOE, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, or incomplete contest entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of WOE. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that WOE, or Sponsors, have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- WOE, the participating sponsors, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including; cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of WOE, participating sponsors, promotional partners, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur; reasonable attempts will be made to offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the Company in lieu of the prize originally awarded. WOE can for whatever reason decide to postpone, suspend, and or cancel contest and by doing so will not be subject to any claims and or liabilities,
- WOE., and any participating sponsors, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Contest, and assume no responsibility for error omission, interruption, defect, failure, malfunction or delay in operation or transmission, or for any damage to participants email, cell phone, mobile device, computer, hardware, software, or any other device, or for theft or destruction, tampering or unauthorized access to entry information, or for entries which are misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete or, inaudible, disconnected or any combination thereof), or for technical, network, typographical, human or other errors or problems relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in the connection with the administration of the Contest, the announcement of prizes of in any Contest-related materials. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Company or Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Company and or Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest (or any portion thereof). Any attempt to defraud Company and or Sponsor in any way will result in de-qualification of participant, and such participant will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS SPONSORS, AND/OR CONTEST ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUR OF ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Pull Up with Angelique Sabrina in the Bahamas on New Year’s Eve CONTEST at: “ Pull Up Contest”, c/o Contest Rules, , Your City, State, Zip Code. For a winners list, send a self-addressed envelope to at “Pull Up Contest”” c/o Winner’s List, , Your Road, , Your City, State, Zip Code.